Ross TV Spot, 'Styles and Trends'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
All over town, people are rocking colorful outfits from Ross as they walk their dogs, grab lunch at a hot dog food truck and meet up with friends. Some of the styles include distressed denim, camo and floral prints, lace detailing, and off-the-shoulder garments. Ross insists that in addition to having the styles and the trends, it has the savings.
- April 26, 2017
- “Gotta Go to Ross”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots