DEA TV Commercial, '2017 National Prescription Drug Take Back Day'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Hall of Fame quarterback Boomer Esiason urges viewers to help mitigate the nation's drug epidemic by participating in the DEA's National Prescription Drug Take Back Day on April 29, 2017. To find a nearby collection site, visit DEA.gov or call the number provided.
- US Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Boomer Esiason ... Spokesperson