Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits TV Spot, 'What You Fish Matters'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
On an old TV set, a young boy asks a man fishing how he works the bait he's using. The older man tosses him a box of Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits and claims, "Son, you don't work for them; they work for you." Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits says its baits are versatile, effective, effortless to fish and durable, so you can consistently catch big fish.
- April 18, 2018
- Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits
- “What You Fish Matters”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots