Tac Visor TV Spot, 'Light-Filtering Technology'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Bell + Howell introduces its Tac Visor with the help of spokesperson Nick Bolton. Said to be inspired by the face shields of American fighter pilots, Bolton claims the Tac Visor's light-filtering technology blocks blinding glare without blocking your view. To demonstrate, Bolton has some volunteers sit in the driver's seat of an army vehicle facing a blank white screen. When they put down the Tac Visor, the screen comes to life with a road simulation. The Tac Visor is available to order for $19.99 with an optional bonus visor.
- April 16, 2018
- Tac Visor
- Bell + Howell Tac Visor
- Bonus upgrade to a two-in-one Tac Visor when you pay a separate fee.
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots