Wendy's Southwest Avocado Chicken and Sandwich TV Spot, 'Headed Southwest'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Wendy's is splitting avocado in two to top its Southwest Avocado Chicken Salads and Sandwiches. The Southwest indulgences also feature pepper jack cheese, Southwest ranch and applewood bacon. No matter if you choose the salad or sandwich option, Wendy's says you're (figuratively) headed Southwest.
- April 17, 2018
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Kaplan Thaler Group ... Agency, VML ... Creative Agency, VML ... Digital Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots