Bank of the West Commercial Banking TV Commercial, 'Vineyard'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In a vineyard, a vintner's assistant brings the grower his charged tablet. Together with a woman, he uses a sensor platform to go over some moisture-related and nutrient statistics. After the woman says her goodbyes, the assistant asks if she was a field tech and is surprised to learn that she is actually the vintner's banker. Bank of the West says it is deep knowledge and expertise in many commercial sectors to help your business adapt in the changing world.
- Bank of the West
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “The Bank for a Changing World”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.