Target TV Spot, 'Back to School: Be Impressive'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
This supportive mom leads her little heroine in a cheer. With her cape blowing in the (fan-generated) wind, this fearless scholar uses her classroom super powers to ace her test and nail the word "IMPRESSIVE" in the spelling bee. She's so awesome that she's got A's all over her backpack and jeans! As part of its Back to School campaign, Target is offering Cat & Jack apparel with a one-year warranty.
- July 24, 2017
- “Expect More. Pay Less.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Back to School
- Deutsch ... Agency, AKQA ... Creative Agency, AKQA ... Digital Agency, Essence ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots