National Children's Oral Health Foundation TV Commercial, 'Brush 'Em'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Larry the Cable Guy makes a public apology about his phrase "support bacteria -- sometimes that's the only culture some people'll get!" He thought it was funny, but there's nothing funny about tooth decay. He shows a quick picture of how tooth decay can damage a child's teeth before being turned into a "tooth fairy" and giving an important message: kids of America gotta brush, floss and rinse twice a day!
- National Children's Oral Health Foundation
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Larry the Cable Guy ... Actor/Actress
- Tooth Fairy