Prevent Cancer Foundation TV Spot, 'A Hero to My Kids' Featuring Ernie Hudson
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Ernie Hudson says that what he's most proud of is being a hero to his four kids by beating cancer twice. As a dad, he'd do anything to protect his kids against cancer. That's why, he's urging everyone to get tested against six types of cancer. The HPV vaccine can stop cancer before it starts for both boys and girls.
- December 15, 2020
- Prevent Cancer Foundation
- “Think About the Link”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots