Postmates TV Commercial, 'NFL Plays of the Week: Burgers'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The NFL and Postmates present the plays of the week but instead of touchdowns and sacks, Postmates calls them burgers. Lamar Jackson throws for two burgers, Patrick Queen scores a 53-yard defensive burger and Aaron Donald racks up four burgers. When all you can burgers is think about, Postmates says to think of its on-demand food delivery service.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Postmates App
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Aaron Donald , Baltimore Ravens , Cincinnati Bengals , Lamar Jackson , Los Angeles Rams , Patrick Queen
- Noble People ... Media Agency