Centers for Disease Control and Prevention TV Commercial, 'Tips From a Former Smoker: Leah & Asaad'
Asaad remembers when he was little, his mom would take care of him. But ever since Leah got cancer from smoking, Asaad knows it's his time to take care of her. The CDC says the people you love are worth quitting smoking for and encourages those who are struggling to reach out for help.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Tweet #CDCTips
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment