National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse TV Spot, 'What Drives Me'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man speaks with deep affection about his young son's personality and the responsibility he feels to raise him to be a good person. However, the man says dads don't need to know everything to be good parents, they just need to approach the job from a place of love.
- November 04, 2020
- “Never Stop Being a Dad.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots