State Farm TV Spot, 'Daniel Deal'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A beekeeper named Daniel tells Jake from State Farm that he can't believe the "Daniel Deal" he got on his insurance. When told that everyone has access to great rates, Daniel is skeptical and offers Jake a meeting with the queen bee...something that Jake is definitely not dressed for.
- November 02, 2020
- State Farm
- “Like a Good Neighbor, State Farm Is There”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- DDB ... Agency, The Marketing Arm ... Creative Agency, Foote, Cone & Belding (FCB) ... Digital Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots