Walmart TV Spot, 'Our Fight Against Hunger'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Julie Yurko, a representative from the Northern Illinois Food Bank, asked Dale Murphy, Walmart Regional Manager, if they could partner together to fight hunger. Dale agreed, saying it was the right thing to do. Walmart is proud to say that it donated more than 4.5 million meals to the Northern Illinois Food Bank in the year 2020.
- December 25, 2020
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Haworth Marketing & Media ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots