MeatEater TV Commercial, 'The MeatEater Guide to Wilderness Skills and Survival'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Imitating the popular genre of survival shows, a man jokingly suggests when you're dehydrated "in the bush" you should locate animal dung and squeeze out the water inside to hydrate yourself. The MeatEater brand, however, says you should "get real" and buy its book on wilderness survival instead.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- MeatEater Steven Rinella "The MeatEater Guide to Wilderness Skills and Survival"
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.