Standard Chartered TV Commercial, 'Supply Chain'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man opens a box containing his new phone, and he discovers it has a yellow string attached to it. As he follows the string to its starting point, Standard Chartered explains that only 6% of businesses have full visibility of their supply chain and harmful practices go unnoticed because of it. Standard Chartered says it works with businesses to develop ethical practices, you can know that the things you buy were made properly. The man's yellow string finally leads back to a happy young woman, and the man smiles knowing that his phone was made ethically.
- Standard Chartered
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Here for Good.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.