Noom TV Spot, 'Miranda's Mind'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Staring down the barrel of a rich pasta meal at a social gathering, Miranda zones out -- that is, until she's welcomed into the back of her mind by none other than herself. You see, the back of the mind is where people learn how to eat, and Noom says it understands this. Kevin, a painter in the back of Miranda's mind, lost 18 pounds with Noom. While the weight loss is real, in real life, Kevin's not even a painter.
- December 18, 2020
- “Lose the Weight for Good”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots