Amazon TV Spot, 'Helping Those in Need'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Over the unmistakable sounds of a plane gearing up for takeoff and tarmac employees shouting their all-clears, Amazon announces through on-screen text that it doesn't just think big, it does big -- even bigger than that plane. The company has given more than 5.4 million items to victims of natural disasters, and donated over 7.1 million items for COVID-19 relief. As the camera pulls out and we finally see the plane in its entirety, Amazon adds that it's also delivered over 12 million meals to people in need -- and doesn't plan on stopping any time soon.
- February 09, 2021
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots