Walmart TV Commercial, 'Made in America' Song by Record Company
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The importance of "made in America" can often get lost in its repetition, but Walmart wants to remind viewers that these domestically grown, sourced, and assembled products were not only made in America, but in someone's hometown, or a family farm. Because of its importance, the grocery giant has committed $250 billion to products made in the U.S., creating an estimated one million new jobs.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- Life to Fix - The Record Company
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Haworth Marketing & Media ... Media Agency