Scam Awareness Alliance TV Commercial, 'Bail Money Scam'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman describes a scenario in which someone calls you to tell you that your son is in jail and needs bail money. You wire the money and the scammer disappears. While you think you're too smart to fall for such a scam, she tells you 150 million Americans weren't.
- Scam Awareness Alliance
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.