NHTSA TV Spot, 'Click It or Ticket'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As a police officer describes a car accident to a group of reporters, video of a happy couple flashes across the screen. The police officer says that while the front seat passenger was wearing a seat belt, the driver was not, and he was ejected from the vehicle and died at the scene. When the music stops, the woman, who was the passenger in the accident, is alone.
- “Click It or Ticket”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- The Tombras Group ... Agency
- View All Screenshots