Mercedes-Benz TV Spot, 'Courage' [T1]
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The 1962 Argentine Grand Prix was especially grueling. The race attracted drivers from all over the world, and while 258 vehicles started the race, only 43 made it to the finish line. The overall winner, coming in a record three hours ahead of all others, was Ewy Rosqvist, a female rally driver from Sweden. Mercedes-Benz salutes Ewy's determination and remarks that courage is the driving force of change.
- November 12, 2020
- “Courage Drives Change.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Merkley + Partners ... Agency, Merkley + Partners ... Creative Agency, Merkley + Partners ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots