SeeHer TV Spot, 'Take Charge: Michelle Sneed'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Tyler Perry Studios' President of Production and Development Michelle Sneed explains that she sees women as naturally more compassionate, which is something she chooses to see as a strength when they take charge and pay attention to detail. Working in the entertainment as a black woman, she is in a position to hire more women like her -- and challenges others to also bring those women to the table.
- December 02, 2020
- “If You Can See Her, You Can Be Her”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots