Robinhood Financial TV Spot, 'We Are All Investors'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Over decades-old footage of people hollering on Wall Street and businessmen counting out their cash, Robinhood recalls a different time when greed was valued, and people had to pay for a seat at the table. The investing company claims that it set out to change how the system works so that the power could be returned to regular people, and says that everyone invests in themselves and their future in some way.
- December 21, 2020
- Robinhood Financial
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Hearts & Science ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots