American College of Emergency Physicians TV Commercial, 'Scoot Safe: Tips for Electronic Scooter Riders'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
American College of Emergency Physicians advises scooter equestrians to take it down a notch and keep their eyes peeled for cars, pedestrians and any other hazards. You're also encouraged to always wear a helmet and inspect your scooters for damage.
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Advancing Emergency Care”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.