Fidelity Investments TV Spot, 'The Planning Effect: Carla on Retiring Sooner'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Fidelity lays out the "planning effect" for viewers, explaining that Carla will wonder if she can retire sooner as she starts seriously thinking about retirement. To answer her question, she'll turn to Fidelity, which will help her explore some different retirement scenarios. These plans will make her feel so confident in her retirement that she'll actually be able to enjoy it -- horse and farm house and all -- sooner rather than later, after all.
- February 03, 2021
- Fidelity Investments
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Fidelity Communications & Advertising ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots