Verizon 5G TV Spot, 'Ryan Tannehill Touchdowns'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
This holiday season, Verizon encourages getting what it believes to be the 5G that America has been waiting for. The wireless company highlights plays from an NFL game between the Baltimore Ravens and Tennessee Titans where Ryan Tannehill throws a touchdown pass and Derrick Henry runs for a 29-yard touchdown run in overtime.
- December 06, 2020
- Verizon 5G Nationwide
- “The 5G America's Been Waiting For”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- McCann Worldgroup ... Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, AKQA ... Digital Agency, Zenith ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots