Matching Donors TV Commercial, 'Kidney Donations: You Only Need One'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man has a conversation with his left and right kidney, who say they want to split up and meet new people. The man is horrified that his left kidney wants to leave him, but the left kidney says that he only needs one and there are many people in need of a kidney. You're invited to help save a life by becoming a living organ donor.
- Matching Donors
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.