My Life TV Commercial, 'Emotions Can Get the Best of Us'
A woman gets a text from her boyfriend asking if they can talk, which triggers the woman's emotions. My Life says it's a mindfulness app that takes inventory of your emotions, so it can give you personalized activities to make you feel better. After resolving her anxieties with My Life, the woman confidently initiates a conversation with her boyfriend.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- MyLife.com My Life App
- Free trial
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Available At
- App Store, Google Play
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment