Carl's Jr. Monster Angus Thickburger TV Spot, 'Mind Control'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Carl's Jr. and Hardee's says to keep your eye on the Monster Angus Thickburger. Because of its sizzling bacon and two 1/3rd pound Angus beef patties, the fast food chain says "the monster is your daddy now" as it sears its message into your memory with hypnotic bacon.
- Carl's Jr.
- “Feed Your Happy”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- 72andSunny ... Agency, Havas Worldwide ... Creative Agency, 72andSunny ... Digital Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots