The Walt Disney Company TV Spot, 'Reimagine Tomorrow'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A chorus of voices question their stereotypes -- a kid seen as a criminal, a father assumed to be a foreigner, a boss called "bossy" by her employees -- and ask "what if the world saw me how I see me?" As a young Black girl watches poorly-aged moments in Disney animation play on an old tube TV set, Disney says it knows that its stories affect how people see themselves and each other. Over a short montage of children seeing themselves in characters from its more recent releases, the Walt Disney Company invites you to visit its "Reimagine Tomorrow" digital platform and declares its commitment to "showing the magic in every life."
- September 13, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company
- “Where We All Belong”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- The Jungle Book, Aladdin, Fantasia, Raya and the Last Dragon, Peter Pan, Dumbo, The Princess and the Frog, Soul, Mickey's Man Friday
- McGarry Bowen LLC ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots