Avocados From Mexico Super Bowl 2022 Teaser TV Spot, 'Et Tu, Andy Richter?'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Avocados from Mexico teases its Super Bowl LVI entry with the musings of actor and comedian Andy Richter, who sits in front of a dressing mirror on set, garbed in the togs of Julius Caesar. He frets about whether he's the right pick for the job -- he's not even Italian! Luckily, his confidence bounces back when he considers that the produce collective, his agent and even his therapist all thinks he can pull it off. He psyches himself up for his role with a confident, Shakesperean "Et tu, Andy Richter?" before heartily snacking on tortilla chips and guac. Viewers can witness Andy in "the role of a lifetime" during the Big Game on February 13, 2022.
- February 03, 2022
- Avocados From Mexico
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- 2022 Super Bowl LVI Feb 13, 2022 at SoFi Stadium
- GSD&M ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots