Qulipta TV Spot, 'Migraine Attacks'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
If patients who suffer from migraines even when trying to avoid their triggers aren't having any luck, Qulipta claims it can help prevent migraine attacks by blocking CGRP and can help keep them away overtime. However, Qulipta can't help patients know when their next period is, deal with stress or even help with your lack of chemistry with your teammates for pickup basketball. If eligible, patients can pay as little as $0 a month.
- February 01, 2022
- Qulipta Qulipta (Atogepant) Tablets
- If eligible, you can pay as little as $0 a month
- “Qulipta Can Help Prevent Migraine Attacks”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Jenny Tran ... Woman with migraine, Mig Feliciano ... Basketball player that passes the ball
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots