Bombas TV Spot, 'Comfort For All: 50 Million'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Bombas reminds viewers that socks, underwear and T-shirts are the most requested items at homeless shelters, which is why the clothing company donates its own comfortable socks, underwear and T-shirts to match every one bought from its store. It claims to have donated more than 50 million items so far, and intends to keep providing comfort for its customers and for those in need. Customers can get 20% off their first purchase at the Bombas website.
- November 18, 2021
- Bombas Women's Originals Ankle, Bombas Men's Calf Socks, Bombas Women's Cotton Modal Hipster Underwear, Bombas Men's Cotton Modal Boxer Briefs, Bombas Men's Original Calf Socks, Bombas Women's Ribbed Seamless Bikini, Bombas Men's Pima Cotton Crew Neck T-Shirt, Bombas Men's Performance Running Calf Socks, Bombas Men's Marl Calf Socks
- Get 20% off your first purchase on the Bombas website
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- TWO NIL ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots