Verizon 5G Ultra Wideband Super Bowl 2022 TV Spot, 'Going Ultra'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Just before Super Bowl LVI, Verizon declares that it is "going ultra" and expanding its 5G Ultra Wideband service plans to more cities across the United States. Whether you're on the train, in a coffee shop, gaming in the park, at a hockey game or working from home, the network says you can enjoy 5G speeds and reliability, as well as cable-free internet without the extra plans you don't want or need.
- January 05, 2022
- Verizon Home Internet 5G Ultra Wideband Wireless Home Network, Verizon 5G Ultra Wideband Network, Verizon 5G Business
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- 2022 Super Bowl LVI Feb 13, 2022 at SoFi Stadium
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots