Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration TV Spot, 'Secret Hiding Place'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
SAMHSA poses a situation where instead of finding drugs in their secret hiding spots, they see a phone number for the national helpline. The agency offers free and confidential treatment referrals for those impacted by drug use.
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots