Bud Light Seltzer TV Spot, 'No Beer Logo: QR Code'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A spokesperson for Bud Light Seltzer assures viewers that, despite the name, there isn't actually any beer in its seltzer. To help alleviate any confusion, she uses a portable Pixelizer to blur out logo. Unfortunately, the technology malfunctions and begins to blur out everything around the spokesperson, ultimately consuming her in a pixelated mess before the camera suddenly cuts out.
- October 05, 2021
- Bud Light Seltzer
- Bud Light Seltzer Black Cherry, Bud Light Seltzer Lemon Lime, Bud Light Seltzer Strawberry, Bud Light Seltzer Mango
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Vizeum ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots