Target TV Spot, 'Part of the Team' Song by Black Pumas
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As a young Target customer shows off some soccer moves beside an employee, the retailer suggests that when you come into one of its stores for a soccer ball, you'll leave a part of the team. Target asserts that "What we value most shouldn't cost more."
- September 22, 2021
- PUMA ProCat Breakaway Size 5 NFHS Ball White, Franklin Sports Competition Soccer Ball Pink, Franklin Sports Blackhawk 6'6"x3'3" Pop-Up Soccer Goal
- “What We Value Most, Shouldn't Cost More.”
- Events & Venues
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Deutsch ... Agency, AKQA ... Creative Agency, AKQA ... Digital Agency, Essence ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots