Centers for Disease Control and Prevention TV Spot, 'Geri: Thanksgiving Tip: COVID-19'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Geri, a former smoker, has COPD and works through tasks very slowly. Her COPD has made her so slow that she advises getting the Thanksgiving cooking started in October. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says that smoking can make COVID-19 worse, and the organization encourages you to connect with resources that will help you quit smoking.
- September 06, 2021
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots