Google Pixel 6 Super Bowl 2022 Teaser, 'Real Tone Camera'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Google uses a photo collage to highlight the individuality and uniqueness of people from all walks of life, stating that everybody deserves to be seen as they truly are. The tech giant has plans to show how the camera on its Google Pixel 6 can help achieve this during Super Bowl LVI on Feb. 13, 2022.
- February 08, 2022
- Google Pixel
- Google Pixel Pixel 6
- “Seen on Pixel”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- 2022 Super Bowl LVI Feb 13, 2022 at SoFi Stadium
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots