Allstate TV Spot, 'Precious Cargo' Song by Michel Legrand
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Allstate follows three drivers carrying "precious cargo" such as a volcanic school project, a pink eight-tier wedding cake and a mirror. Each driver exercises caution whilst on the road and the insurance company claims that safe driving saves more than what you have in tow, but also up to 40% with Drivewise. They continue by stating, "the safer you drive, the more you save."
- January 30, 2022
- “You're in Good Hands”
- Ad URL
- Allstate In-House ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots