State Farm TV Spot, 'BBQ'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
At a backyard barbecue, this wildly impressed State Farm customer relays what is apparently quite an unbelievable anecdote about not only being able to contact the same State Farm agent twice, but also about the how the employee remembered his name. A fellow barbecue attendee is so blown away by the idea that she faints on the spot, while another woman concernedly asks him to blink twice if he's in danger. However, Jake from State Farm puts all of their concerns at ease and explains that at the insurance agency, they actually put the work into getting to know their customers.
- September 13, 2021
- State Farm
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- The Marketing Arm ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots