The Real Cost TV Spot, 'Vaping Mistakes'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Young people talk about vaping to relieve anxiety, noting that the activity actually gave them a "fake peace of mind" and made the feeling worse instead. The Real Cost, a campaign run by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration says that most vapes contain addictive levels of nicotine and invites you to its website for more stories and testimonials.
- October 13, 2021
- The Real Cost
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots