Ford TV Spot, 'Built for America: Assembly' [T1]
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Ford looks back at America's history of embracing challenges and how it has built vehicles to help face those challenges. Looking to the future of automobiles, the automaker introduces its line of familiar favorites now as electric vehicles, such as the Ford F-150 Lightning, the Mustang Mach-E and the E-Transit van. Ford claims that it is revolutionizing the way electric vehicles are built to make electric vehicles for the masses, not just a select few.
- February 05, 2022
- Ford Mustang Mach-E, Ford F-150 Lightning Platinum, Ford E-Transit, Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat
- “Built Ford Proud”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- GTB ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots