Jimmy John's The Frenchie TV Spot, 'Fresh Pairing'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Jimmy John's says it created a wine called Vin de Sandwich for one reason: to pair with The Frenchie sandwich. Made with salami, capicola, sliced provolone and salted butter on a French baguette, The Frenchie is said to pair perfectly with this wine. It also appears to be delicious enough to not realize you're ruining a commercial shot in a vineyard.
- May 28, 2019
- Jimmy John's
- Jimmy John's Frenchie
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Haworth Marketing & Media ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots