Partnership for Drug-Free Kids TV Spot, 'We're All In Recovery'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When Susan and her husband found out that their child was abusing drugs, they were angry and upset about the decisions their daughter made. Many of their friends told them to kick their daughter out and to show her tough love. But Susan and her husband understand that there isn't a simple solution to overcoming substance abuse and that they know their child best. They understand that the process can be slow and imperfect, but Susan's daughter has been drug-free ever since. The Partnership for Drug-Free Kids wants people to know that their always help and hope available to those who seek it.
- May 28, 2019
- Partnership for Drug-Free Kids
- “Where Families Find Answers”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots