Partnership for Drug-Free Kids TV Spot, 'Paul's Son'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Paul was shocked to learn that his son became addicted to the pain opioids he was prescribed after an injury. Although it didn't happen overnight and he realizes that families can be torn apart, he shares his belief that they can also heal and young people can get better. Partnership for Drug-Free Kids offers hope and help online.
- April 05, 2017
- Partnership for Drug-Free Kids
- “Where Families Find Answers”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots