Taco Bell Steal a Base, Steal a Taco TV Spot, '2019 World Series: Heroes'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Taco Bell says that heroes aren't born, they're made when they get bold and steal tacos for the country. Taco Bell is bringing "Steal a Base, Steal a Taco" back for the 2019 MLB World Series. If a player steals a base during the 2019 MLB World Series, Taco Bell will give everyone a free Doritos Locos Taco.
- October 21, 2019
- Taco Bell
- Taco Bell Doritos Locos Tacos
- Steal a Base, Steal a Taco
- “Steal a Base, Steal a Taco”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Cody Bellinger , Los Angeles Dodgers , Mookie Betts , New York Yankees , Ronald Acuña Jr.
- Foote, Cone & Belding (FCB) ... Agency, Deutsch LA ... Creative Agency, Spark SMG ... Media Agency
- 2019 World Series
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots