NHTSA TV Commercial, 'Don’t Drive High, Even to Meet the Guys'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
After getting a text from his crush Vanessa, this guy imagines what weird things he might text back, ultimately deciding against it because he's so high. Later in the afternoon, his friend asks him to drive to meet their bros. As the car keys hurtle in slow motion towards his waiting hand, the guy drops them, knowing he's also definitely too high to drive. The NHTSA encourages you to never make an exception when it comes to driving -- if you feel different, you drive different.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “If You Feel Different, You Drive Different”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- The Tombras Group ... Agency