Tennis Industry Association TV Spot, 'Tips: New Racquets' Feat. Taylor Fritz, Marin Cilic
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Taylor Fritz, Marin Cilic and Christina McHale all have their reasons for replacing their racquets. Taylor thinks his racquets get a little dead after a while. Marin thinks his racquets lose impact integrity, and Christina wants to make sure hers stay the same weight. The Tennis Industry Association says that recretional players should purchase new racquets every two to three years.
- June 14, 2019
- Tennis Industry Association
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots